Tuesday, July 28, 2009

the diet

I'm officially on my first diet. I've never actually participated in a dieting program, I've only ever tried on my own to watch what I eat and to exercise. But that has never worked because I have no self-control when it comes to food (or sweets, more specifically). So I'm trying weight watchers and I'm really going to try to stick with it. I thought if I make myself post about my progress once a week, maybe then I would hold myself more accountable. We're going to Vegas in a few weeks and that's about how long I'd like to try weight watchers. I'm hoping it will be the lifestyle change for me that it's supposed to turn into. We'll see. So my next post will come on either Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to post about how many points I went over or under total in the week, pounds lost or gained, and how often I exercised for the week. The last time I made a goal to lose weight, I stayed disciplined and it worked. But I stopped and went back to my bad habits of eating bad and not exercising and I pretty much reversed all of my progress. Ugh! I really want to lose a little and tone up and I know I can do it if I really try. So here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment