Thursday, July 16, 2009

pictures...


I could probably write a lot more about this past weekend but it's easier to just post the pictures. On Friday, Jordan and I just hung out with our girls and had a quiet night at home. We knew that this month would be flying by with how busy our weekends are.


On Saturday, we had 4 different parties/events that we were invited to but we could only make it to 2: Andrew and Melissa's housewarming party and a boat cruise with the Havemans that Jeremy and Crystal bid on at a church auction. We had such a great time!



On Sunday, we went to a pool that our friend was housesitting at. It felt so good to lay out by a pool and swim. Natalie loved it, Ruby wasn't so sure but the water was a bit cool. Normally we'd be hanging out at Jordan's uncle and aunt's pool but they just moved and don't have a pool this summer....so we've been having withdrawals!

I love this one of Ruby! Too bad I couldn't get it to rotate.











Yesterday, Ruby started crawling a little. She's been scooting all over the place but she's finally getting the idea of how to crawl on her knees. She's so stinkin' cute!

This weekend, Jordan and I are going on a date!! We are going to go out to dinner and see the new 'Harry Potter' movie. I am so excited. I think the last time we had a date night was shortly after Ruby was born. And that was only for dinner. Originally, we were going to go to Chicago on Saturday to the Science and Industry museum to see the 'Harry Potter' exhibit but I think we're going to go another weekend instead when it will hopefully be less busy. And I'd like to space it out a little with getting babysitters. I'm way too attached to my girls! Have a good weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment