Saturday, April 4, 2009

nienhuis wedding

This weekend we went to the wedding of good friends' of ours, Aaron and Heidi. It was a beautiful wedding and reception. Jordan and I danced the night away! We don't get out much so it was good times :) And we've got a few more weddings this year that we can look forward to partying at!! We know that Aaron and Heidi are going to have an amazing marriage and we're so happy for them!!

We have such a great group of friends. They're really good about just going out to our houses to hang out since we have kids. We usually hang out at least once a week, if not a couple of times, and it never gets old! Many of our friends were at the wedding and we all had a good time together.


Weddings always remind me of the vows that Jordan and I took over 3 years ago, now. I know it's such a cliche but I honestly fall more in love with Jordan everyday!! It's such an amazing feeling. We've been together for 6 years now and we've been through a lot. I wouldn't change anything about our past because, bad or good, it has shaped who were are now as individuals and as a couple. I am so blessed to be Jordan's wife and I pray that God gives us MANY years together. He is my best friend (and, honestly, I haven't always felt that way!) I love that weddings make me realize how lucky I am all over again! Sorry this post got so mushy!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have Jordan's tie on! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete