Saturday, December 1, 2012

more emmy love

Is there seriously anything sweeter than a newborn baby?!  Maybe it's because she's my last child that I'm just eating her up.  Here are my top 10 reasons you can't help but fall in love with a baby.

1. The peach fuzz!  Emmy has those soft little hairs on her shoulders and a little on the cheaks and I just find it to be adorable!

2. The little sqeaks, hums, and purrs!

3. The way her eyes stare into mine without blinking, just studying me.

4. Soft smiles as she dreams... or poops!

5. The way that she bunches her legs up when I hold her up near my shoulder.

6. She cries and I can fix it by feeding her, changing her, or picking her up.

7. Neck wrinkles and her double chin!

8. When she shakes her head back and forth as much as she can when looking for food.  The way she goes after her little fingers when she's hungry.

9. The way she smells!

10. Her smooth, warm, kissable, irresistable skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment