Thursday, March 5, 2009

Running

So it's been 6 weeks since I've started running. I've got 9 more weeks until I'd like to be up to 3 miles and I pretty sure I'm going to do it. I can run 1.75 miles comfortably right now and 2 miles on a good day! And I'm happy about that! I had some struggles getting up to 1.5 miles but I adjusted my speed and was good to go again.

So far, I've lost 5 pounds and 1 inch off my waist and 1.5 inches off the biggest part of my thigh!!! I've been weighing myself all along but I just measured myself again for the first time.

Jordan and I are going to run the Fifth-Third Riverbank 5K together. I am so excited for it! So the other night, Jordan said, "guess I better start training for it." So he gets on the treadmill and runs 2 miles just like that! And he probably lost 5 pounds while doing it!

Ahh, Natalie just dumped all the pringles onto the couch and I started eating them and now I want more!! I know, pringles for breakfast.... She's been a very picky eater since being sick so I've been giving into her cravings!!

Anyways, my bridesmaid dress just came in and I'll be picking it up on Saturday. I'm hoping it fits (since I ordered a size smaller!)

1 comment:

  1. good job linds!! I was up to about 2 miles, but then it started snowing and got cold...and I don't have a treadmill or a gym membership, so I'm back down to 0. I swear when the weather gets better I'm back at it!! :)

    ReplyDelete