Friday, March 27, 2009

beds and bangs

Natalie and Ruby have shared a room this whole week and it went much better than I thought it would! Ruby crashes at about 8 or 9 every night and that's also when Natalie goes to bed (or whenever it gets dark which isn't our choice). Ruby wakes up to eat once (sometimes twice) a night but it doesn't seem to bother Natalie if she starts to fuss. Natalie talks in her sleep sometimes so I just got some scrambled questions a few times when I went in for Ruby. We have 2 cribs in their room. Eventually, Natalie's will turn into a daybed but we really don't think she's ready - she's not big on sleeping as it is so I think her naps would become nonexistant.

Also this week, I cut some bangs for Natalie! I think they're really cute. I've been meaning to do it for a while but just didn't make work of it. But last weekend, an old lady called her a boy (even though she had a purple shirt and pink shoes) so I cut them. I must admit, she does look more girly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment