Friday, March 6, 2009

Ruby at 4 months

My little Ruby Lou is 4 months already :( She is so fun and changing constantly! Her favorite things include her johnny jumper, eating, peek-a-boo, and anything that will talk to her. She is so full of smiles and giggles. She also loves just talking to herself and seeing how loud she can yell, and she can get pretty loud! She's also at the stage where she can reach for and grab stuff so when your face is close enough to hers, she tries to pull you close and eat you! And then when she does that, I start laughing and she starts giggling, too! So cute! Ruby just had her check-up... she weighed in at 16 lbs 7.5 oz (95th percentile) and 24.5 inches (75th percentile). She got a few shots but did awesome and everything looks good with her. No one ever told me how much faster time goes with the second child. I could seriously get really down-in-the-dumps about this. I can tell that letting go of the kiddos is going to be a real struggle for me. I can't believe I'm even typing this.... I have kids?! Aren't I only 18? That's how old I feel anyway! (Actually, I turn 23 next week, fyi). I'm so in love with Ruby and I wish I could just stop time once in a while to really enjoy everything about her.


Dad Barkel calls Ruby a 'butterball' and I think that's the perfect description of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment