Thursday, August 13, 2009

another little project... :)

Jordan and I have a house project going on (again!) which I will show you pictures of soon... hopefully. Whenever we start one project, our heads get full of a million other little ideas for things we should do. One of them that I've wanted to do for a while now is paint our garage door black. When we refinished our basement, we did the doors black and I absolutely love it. (We just love black as it is). Recently I've seen a couple of bloggers who have also painted their garage doors black and I decided to do it yesterday. So here's the finished product of the door leading into our house from the garage.

I got the idea to put our house number on the door from a fellow blogger doing it. Theirs was neater and I just free-handed this but I'm still happy with the improvement. I also painted the inside of the door and distressed it and I'm happy with how that turned out as well. I've had a lot of energy this week so I've been trying to put that energy to good use with getting lots of odd projects done like touch-ups everywhere. Isn't it a good feeling to just get so many of those annoying projects over with?!
~Update on my dieting.... the week of Chicago, I didn't do the weight watchers thing (probably the reason I didn't update you earlier!) but I did exercise. This week, I'm back on the diet, I feel great, and I've been exercising!! I haven't noticed a change in my shape yet and I've only get 4 more weeks til Vegas so hopefully I will see some results by then. Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! I am glad I found your site! I would love to add one another as followers to help increase traffic to one another's sites:)! Let me know if you would like to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the black doo I want to do this to my door going out to my garage. maybe it will eliminate all those dirty fingerprints always on it lol

    ReplyDelete