Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Baby is ONE!

Natalie had her first Birthday on the 23rd. I can't believe it's been a year. In a way, it seems like longer because I can't remember ever being without her and yet, it went so fast. Way to fast. We had her cousin, Morgan, over to play for the day. They had fun following each other around and playing with toys. I think I sang "Happy Birthday" to Natalie about 50 times that day because everytime I did, she would get a big smile and clap. She loves to sing so usually she'll join in with me, so it was funny that she just listened when I sang. I think she had a good day, uneventful, but good. We're celebrating her birthday with a party on Saturday. I'm sure she'll have more fun that day. I am so grateful to have her in my life. Thank you, God, for one year with our sweet Natalie!

Fun in the sun




Lately, I've been finding Natalie sitting in her "toy drawer"


Birthday Bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment