Sunday, June 22, 2014

new jobs

So this is sort of random but of course I have to document it ;)

So I went to a Norwex Party having no idea what it was but I ended up falling in love with it and deciding that I would like to sell it!  We will see how it goes....!  I have never cared to be in 'direct sales' and I'm actually more of a push-over than pushy.  So I probably won't sell much, but that's ok.  Because I love it and I really don't have anything to lose!

And something else I'm excited about, I was asked to do some interior design!  It's actually for almost an entire house!  I am so thrilled!  This is something I've always wanted to do.  I hope that I can deliver!

I am still doing massage therapy as well and have remained busy enough with it (2-3/week).

God is good and I hope to honor Him through my work.  And I need Jordan and the kids to be ok with these 'jobs' of mine as well.  So I'm really hoping to be able to balance it all nicely and just be good with whatever comes of any of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment