Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blogging Again

I've been getting complaints about my blog lately.... I guess it has been kind of long since I last blogged. Natalie is almost 10 and a half months old. I cannot believe how fast the time went. She loves to babble and point at things. She has 4 teeth now. She's still crawling all over and she walks around the furniture but not on her own. But that's ok because she gets into enough already! She is the happiest little baby, most of the time. She loves Gary so much too! She's always chasing him around and trying to cuddle with him. She's got the cutest little giggle and she thinks the dog is hilarious. Gary is quite fond of Natalie too, because she's always dropping her food over the edge of her high chair. She just brings us so much pleasure. I can't imagine our lives without her.

I love those little legs and the shoes that she has on.

1 comment:

  1. About stinking time!!!!! Glad to see things are going well! Welcome back to the blogging world..hope it won't be 2 months again before you blog again!

    ReplyDelete