Sunday, November 10, 2013

emmy ellamae turns one

It happened.  My baby turned one.  What a fun age but it's a little unsettling how fast that happened!  She is such a delight.  The most easy-going baby you'll ever meet!  Always happy, always dancing, always singing.  I love her so much!  She was not in our 'plan' but once again God has proven to us that He knows best.  So glad that He can overcome our ideas of what we think is best for us!

Emmy had a fun birthday with her grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and siblings.  And all of her new toys have kept her busy ever since!







modeling her new slippers


I am humbled over and over again when I think of how undeserving I am to have these kids!

Emmy Ellamae, can't I just snuggle with you forever?  You are my sweet baby girl today and for always.  I love you more than you (or I!) could ever imagine!  So grateful to be your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment