Wednesday, June 15, 2011

broken

Please keep my Uncle Bern and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Doctors discovered a tumor on his brain that is cancerous and inoperable a couple of months ago. He has now begun chemo treatments. God seems to be giving the family the strength and peace that they need as He always does. And we just continue to pray for a positive outcome. One fear that I face almost daily is 'what would I do if something happened to Jordan, Natalie, Ruby, or Charlie.' I worry about others too but I feel I am responsible for these special four (and I'm just a little head-over-heels in love with them). But God always reminds me that there is nothing broken here on earth that heaven will be unable to restore. I really don't know why I feel compelled to write this down. I guess my heart is just a little heavy today thinking of my aunt and uncle. We just never know what hardships life has in store for us. Someday, we will experience that perfect place free from pain and grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment