Saturday, September 27, 2008

15 months old!

Natalie is 15 months already! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. She is the best thing that ever happened to us. She's finally cut her molars so she has been sleeping much better. She's always on the go, she loves to eat (like her mama!), and she loves to play with other kids and with Gary. She is usually a pretty happy girl but, like everyone I guess, she has her moments. She's got a vocabulary of 15-20 words but she understands so much of what we say. Natalie is getting to be a little helper, too which I hope will continue when the baby comes in 4 weeks. She brings me a diaper when she wants to be changed and she's starting to pick up her toys. She tries to help me vacuum, which she loves and it's a nice gesture but it ends up taking me a lot longer! We just love her to pieces!! As much as I wish she would just slow down and cuddle with me, like when she was a baby, every stage is even more fun than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment